Terms and conditions
Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk Form
Please review and sign the below Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks Form:
Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks Form – Electronic Version
Step-by-Step How to Use Adobe Sign:
- Click on the link to open the form
- Adobe Sign will open in your internet browser and guide you through which sections of the form that will need to be signed
- Once everything on the form is completed, a bar will appear at the bottom of your browser and you will need to click on the “Click to Sign” button on the bottom right
- A box may appear to verify that you know the origin of the form, click “Accept”
- A box will appear asking to enter your email. Once your email is entered, click the “Click to sign” button
- You will get a verification page saying that the form was signed. Adobe Sign then sends the completed form to the person signing and to Swim BC.
One form will need to be signed per swimmer. If there are multiple swimmers in the same family, each swimmer still needs an individual form.